[3830] ARRLDX CW M5O(G3LET) SOSB/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, peter@tilgate.co.uk
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW M5O(G3LET) SOSB/160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 01:04:54 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: M5O
Operator(s): G3LET
Station: G3LET

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH: Sussex, UK
Operating Time (hrs): 6.5

  160:  154    34
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  154    34  Total Score = 15,708

Club:

Comments:

Rig K3 + KPA500 - 400w
Antenna 250 ft sloping down to shack from 155 ft sequoia (slope to NW)
Logger SD by EI5DI with Winkeyer

Pretty dire apart from a couple of occasions when I must have been spotted.
Most stations were well down in the noise, which was bad from a local tel line
carrying VDSL2 and my apologies to those who didn't quite make it.  Still, 160m
is really the only band where I feel vaguely competitive.  I didn't carry on
into the second night, which sounds like quite a good call from other reports.

Thanks to all who called or responded.

73, Peter G3LET, M5O (also VY2GQ)