[3830] ARRLDX CW KC4TEO SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bduncan@hiwaay.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW KC4TEO SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 02:11:35 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: KC4TEO
Operator(s): KC4TEO
Station: KC4TEO

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Alabama
Operating Time (hrs): 12

  160:
   80:   14    12
   40:  109    43
   20:   91    56
   15:  106    52
   10:  127    44
-------------------
Total:  447   207  Total Score = 278,208

Club: Alabama Contest Group

Comments:

Didn't start until Saturday night due to "not in the mood" after
fighting the weather all week long.  Had fun nevertheless and probably worked
most of the stations which I missed earlier but at a higher rate.  It's always
fun to encounter the unexpected stations but somehow missed Africa except for
Morocco and some of those outlying islands.  One of these times I'm gonna stay
up super late or get up well before dawn to see what I can find on the bands!