[3830] ARRLDX CW N6RO SOSB/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kenkeeler@jazznut.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N6RO SOSB/160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 02:29:23 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N6RO
Operator(s): N6RO
Station: N6RO

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH: CA
Operating Time (hrs): 2

  160:  22     20
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  22     20  Total Score = 1,320

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Comments:

Radio Oakley team didn't have enough ops for MM, so we did three serious
single-banders: K3EST on 15, NR6O(op DL8CA) on 20, WA6O on 40m;  Music gigs
limited N6RO to a few spurts on Friday night. Lots of CARIB., but no trace of
EU or AF on 160, slept during any Pacific/Asia openings.

We all strongly disagree with the lack of Assisted Single Band categories. Some
ARRL contests continue to refuse to "go with the flow", in operating
preferences and trends.

Back to MM and spots next year, and on SSB in two weeks. CU then.