[3830] ARRLDX CW WS7L SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW WS7L SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 05:05:32 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: WS7L
Operator(s): WS7L
Station: WS7L

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: OR
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:    9     9
   80:   33    20
   40:  115    53
   20:  136    72
   15:  149    87
   10:  103    49
-------------------
Total:  545   290  Total Score = 474,150

Club: Willamette Valley DX Club

Comments:

It's been two years since I ran much from my modest station since I was working
almost full time at K2PO last year. I didn't raise my flimsy 20 m beam due to
threats of wind, and as a result 10 and 15 got more attention than they did two
years ago.

Nice condx overall. Here on the northleft coast we call it a good day if we can
work Europe at all on 10 meters, and a really good day if we can get past the
near ones. Saturday was a really good day, with stations as deep in as 9A and
HA in the log. Sunday I didn't get past GM so it was only a good day.

Like many others around here I found 15 the best band overall.

KL7RA, NP4Z, PJ4X, and ZF1A made it into the log on all six bands. KH6LC and
P40L should have made the list but they both kept eluding me on 20 meters.

73 and thanks for the Q's
Carl WS7L
K-Line, Cushcraft R-6000 for 10/15/20, Butternut HF-2V for 40/80, top-loaded
mast for 160.