[3830] ARRLDX CW YR8E(YO8RHM) SOSB/160 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW YR8E(YO8RHM) SOSB/160 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 07:23:19 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: YR8E
Operator(s): YO8RHM
Station: YO8RNI

Class: SOSB/160 HP
QTH: kn37is
Operating Time (hrs): 4

  160:  51     16
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  51     16  Total Score = 2,448

Club:

Comments:

We've entered in the contest the second night just to test some new beverage
antenna, so we will know what to use in cq160 ssb.We've had a 250m classic
beverage and two 150m end-fire beverage in the same direction.Although the
effort to install them it's not negligible at all,you can see some pictures on
http://yr8e.com, it's worth trying,hi!
We managed to work two CA stations and some "little pistols" from
east coast, we even got an email from such a happy guy,hi!It was very nice.
Our operator was YO8RHM, thanks for the effort!
Thanks for calling us, see you next week!

73!
Bob
YO8RNI for YR8E