[3830] ARRLDX CW W6JBR SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w6jbr@earthlink.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W6JBR SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 10:09:45 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W6JBR
Operator(s): W6JBR
Station: W6JBR

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: OCEANSIDE, CA
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:    0     0
   80:   30    13
   40:   51    26
   20:   50    28
   15:   52    29
   10:   69    17
-------------------
Total:  252   113  Total Score = 85,428

Club:

Comments:

Since retiring and moving to Oceanside, CA in 2012, I have been playing in most
contests with the San Diego Contest Club at NX6T. Thanks to Dennis N6KI, John
K6AM, and all the crew at NX6T for their serious contesting education!

I was pretty excited about playing in this contest, and made this my first
submittal to the 3830scores site.

Due to orthopedic issues, I cannot manipulate a mouse, keyboard, or CW key very
well, so I cannot operate as much or as efficiently as I would like to. I do
what I can to keep up my skills, maintain my station, and work DX while we
still have propagation this cycle. For this contest, I made my most serious
effort from home with my new call, hoping to up my CW DXCC totals. The bands
were very good, and I had a great time.

Thanks to all the patient DX Ops who really pulled my call out of the noise!
73, de John W6JBR