[3830] ARRLDX CW W4RM M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w4nf@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW W4RM M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 12:07:27 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: W4RM
Operator(s): W4RM W4NF W7IY K4RG K5VG ND3D N3AHA
Station: W4RM

Class: M/M HP
QTH: VA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  121    54
   80:  619    80
   40: 1306   102
   20: 1698   119
   15: 1666   121
   10: 1248   111
-------------------
Total: 6658   587  Total Score = 11,680,713

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

This is another all time high score for us at Bill's station.  The snow and then
some freezing rain on Saturday evening detuned the 80 Meter rotatable dipole at
120' and also had some effect on the 40 Meter Beam.  With the warming weather
on Sunday everything seemed to be back close to normal.  Conditions didn't
support the higher run rates we experienced last year but we pushed and beat
last year's score with some additional mults.  Thanks again to Bill and Lori
for there hospitality in opening their house up to this gang and thanks for all
the Qs.  We'll see you in two weeks during the phone contest.

73, Jack W4NF