[3830] ARRLDX CW N6AR SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N6AR SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 13:25:25 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N6AR
Operator(s): N6AR
Station: N6AR

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Florida
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:   63    42
   80:  187    62
   40:  279    77
   20:  602    91
   15:  391    82
   10:  357    76
-------------------
Total: 1879   430  Total Score = 2,423,910

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Was going to just play around.  Had to be away at the start.  But when I got
home near 0200, the low bands were in phenomenal shape.  I couldn’t believe
160 meters- Europeans sounded like they did on 40 or 80, and lots of them.  We
seemed to have the edge here in the South as well.  So, I expected 10 and 15 to
be off or noisy.  But the conditions on 10 and 15 were great as well!  Had to go
to Church and then my Grandson's birthday party on Saturday, and a dinner out
with XYL on Sunday.  So, only put in 24 hours- certainly my best effort in the
ARRL for half time!

The downside of the ARRL is always a lack of multipliers.  Overall, it seemed
better this year. I guess working Z81X on 5 bands helped!