[3830] ARRLDX CW LX7I M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ronald.schiltmans@freenet.de
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW LX7I M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Feb 2015 23:24:14 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: LX7I
Operator(s): DK9IP DL1EFW DL3BPC LX2A PC5A
Station: LX7I

Class: M/S HP
QTH: JN29XV
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  109    34
   80:  563    49
   40:  883    59
   20: 1182    60
   15: 1043    61
   10:  738    57
-------------------
Total: 4518   320  Total Score = 4,329,600

Club:

Comments:

Again a great contest weekend at Philippe's [LX2A] purposed build contest
station.

Conditions on the first day were found very different than on the second day.
On the Saturday morning the low bands were favourable and 34 S/P on 160 were
worked easily in less than 90 minutes. For comparison : I needed many many
hours to work a similar amount of S/P in last months CQWW 160 CW contest !
However propagation on the high bands was not so great on Saturday and our 10
meter score was seriously lacking behind competition.
Luckily on the Sunday it went completely the opposite way, resulting in weaker
low bands and much stronger high bands. This was the opportunity to catch up.

The last hours of the contest yielded some good runs on 10 and 15, much better
than on Saturday.

Thanks to all the callers !

73 Ron
DL3BPC