[3830] ARRLDX CW OL4A(@OK1RI/OK1RF) M/2 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, OK1RI@jimaz.cz
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW OL4A(@OK1RI/OK1RF) M/2 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 14:55:40 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: OL4A
Operator(s): OK1FFU OK1HGM OK1JKT OK1RI OM6NM OK8NM
Station: OK1RI/OK1RF

Class: M/2 HP
QTH: Brezina
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:  122    34
   80:  600    52
   40: 1165    59
   20: 1159    60
   15: 1288    60
   10:  903    59
-------------------
Total: 5237   324  Total Score = 5,081,616

Club:

Comments:

Decent propagation, actually better than expected. We knew we can not compete
with the stations in the west/southwest - like EA, CT, EI, TM69M etc. It is
simply different world. I know well from a couple of operations from CS2C. We
had sort of local competition with our friends at OL7M - they were M/M and we
did hope we could - with our better setup beat them in M/2 - well we did not
made it. The first night with decent propagation on 4 bands just prohibited the
goal. We lost there  close to 450 QSOs - decreased that to about 200 until the
end. Anyway we had fun and that is what counts.

Looking forward to the SSB leg.

73 !
Jiri - OK1RI