[3830] ARRLDX CW WB0SND SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, sndtubes@vacuumtubes.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW WB0SND SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 24 Feb 2015 20:38:00 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: WB0SND
Operator(s): WB0SND
Station: WB0SND

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: DeSoto, MO
Operating Time (hrs): 26:28

  160:   15    15
   80:   61    41
   40:  194    70
   20:  284    77
   15:  246    82
   10:  201    77
-------------------
Total: 1001   362  Total Score = 1,087,086

Club: Mississippi Valley DX/Contest Club

Comments:

Rig:  K3 or Omni 6+ with Centurion Amp.  Antennas:  Inverted L for 160, all
others simple resonant dipoles @ 35 ft or so.  NO beam at the moment.  160, and
80 were VERY noisy probably due to the ice storm.  Friday evening the antennas
iced up and SWR went up way high.  I was not able to use 160 very much due to
this problem.

I had a good time.  I beat last year's score by more than 300k points.  I guess
I could have done better if I could have kept my rear end in the operating seat!
 Just a casual contester.