[3830] ARRLDX CW N5ZC SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX CW N5ZC SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 25 Feb 2015 12:54:55 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, CW

Call: N5ZC
Operator(s): N5ZC
Station: N5ZC

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WTX
Operating Time (hrs): 30
Radios: SO2R

  160:    9     8
   80:   30    28
   40:   90    64
   20:  177    97
   15:  494   104
   10:  406   103
-------------------
Total: 1206   404  Total Score = 1,455,612

Club: Panhandle DX & Contest Club

Comments:

This was more of a test run on new equipment for the station.  I installed a
full compliment of 4O3A filters including the high power triplexer.  This
allowed me to try SO2R for the first time.  The equipment was up to the
challenge, the operating, however, has a lot to learn.

I didn't stay up to work the low bands.  My plans to take time for some sleep
Friday prior to the contest did not work out.

Rich - N5ZC