[3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wd0t@mncomm.com
Subject: [3830] NCCC Sprint WD0T LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Fri, 27 Feb 2015 03:36:49 +0000
                    NCCC Sprint - Feb 27

Call: WD0T
Operator(s): WD0T
Station: WD0T

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: SD
Operating Time (hrs): 8 mins

  160:
   80:  11     10
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  11     10  Total Score = 110

Club:

Comments:

Just a little time after setting up for the State Swim meet that starts tomorrow
morning.. Very good signals on 80m.. boy a different experience being at my home
station with the inverted L and 48 radials, my best antenna actually!  Weird
looking in from the outside after the late start.

Still great fun to work you guys as always, band sounded excellent, thanks for
the Q's..

Fun after net on 3610, N6RO, K6MR and W7WHY.

73 God Bless, Todd WD0T