[3830] NAQP RTTY K4XL Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, grimm@sbc.edu
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY K4XL Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2015 13:29:27 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: K4XL
Operator(s): K4XL
Station: K4XL

Class: Single Op LP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

   80:   27    20
   40:  123    37
   20:   81    28
   15:   59    21
   10:   28    14
-------------------
Total:  318   120  Total Score = 38,160

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

Great to hear Leonard Nimoy remembered by the Spocks whom I worked.  It took me
a second or two to get the LLAP tag...then I remembered that one Spock had sent
Live Long and Prosper.  Fun.

Conditions were OK but participation seemed to be down compared to last year.
Long periods of CQing with no response.

I had three decoders going:  MMTTY, 2Tone and the one built into the 7800.  The
one in the rig was the most accurate, but the print is too small to be useful to
me...even with my glasses on...maybe I need new glasses...or another monitor.

Only had a couple of State before Name Qs this year and only one that gave me a
serial number as well as state and name.