[3830] NAQP RTTY N3QE Single Op LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, tshoppa@wmata.com
Subject: [3830] NAQP RTTY N3QE Single Op LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 01 Mar 2015 13:58:51 +0000
                    North American QSO Party, RTTY - February

Call: N3QE
Operator(s): N3QE
Station: N3QE

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: MD
Operating Time (hrs): 10

   80:  133    34
   40:  168    42
   20:  122    37
   15:   94    30
   10:   29    12
-------------------
Total:  546   155  Total Score = 84,630

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Team: PVRC Highly Illogical

Comments:

Felt very mult-poor on higher bands. Only intermittent success running on high
bands. Enjoyed working several EU on 15M, worked JA on 20M (!!! I'm sure my
first time to JA low power on 20M RTTY), several more EU on 40M/80M. 40M was
very interesting... it started "going long" after sundown but then a
few hours after sundown, it's like somebody hit the reset button and it was
excellent short again, with many new-to-me east coast mults! Had a huge run on
40M... Got to 80M so late that my first Q's there, included 6's, and amongst
the last mults I worked on 80M were the rare west coast entities like
"Indiana" and "Michigan".

Most interesting mult was FP, which has been teeming with activity the past few
weeks!