[3830] CQ160 SSB AA1K Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jz73@verizon.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB AA1K Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 00:12:07 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: AA1K
Operator(s): AA1K
Station: AA1K

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: Delaware
Operating Time (hrs): 8

Total:  QSOs = 257  State/Prov = 39  Countries = 19  Total Score = 42,108

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

It always takes me a while to find the microphone and re-learn how it works to
get on in this contest. My usual casual operation, often high in the band and
with a lot of S&P. Always nice to say hello to old friends and new. Though
activity seemed down -- activity topped out around 1950 khz and in many years
I've found it going all the way to 2000. A good warmup for ARRL DX SSB next
weekend. Rig: K3, Alpha 89, TX arrays BS/EF and 3/4 el. parasitic. Lots of
phased Beverages and short RX verticals. Details www.aa1k.us.