[3830] CQ160 SSB KD0FW Single Op Assisted HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kd0fw@att.net
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB KD0FW Single Op Assisted HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 19:52:08 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: KD0FW
Operator(s): KD0FW
Station: KD0FW

Class: Single Op Assisted HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 601  State/Prov = 54  Countries = 6  Total Score = 77,820

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

160 meters is still one of my favorite bands. Trying to build and tune antennas
and listening wires the day before the contest needs to stop. Also had problems
with the computer crashing 3 or 4 times and I think that the old XP is to blame.
I am still just a new contester at heart and am still in the learning stages at
this point. I will try and do better next year. All and all it was fun and will
look foward to next year. Mike