[3830] CQ160 SSB KA1J Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB KA1J Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 02 Mar 2015 23:19:49 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: KA1J
Operator(s): KA1J
Station: KA1J

Class: Single Op HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

Total:  QSOs = 153  State/Prov = 38  Countries = 12  Total Score = 20,350

Club:

Comments:

Couldn't participate as much as I'd liked to have but had a good time anyway.
Had several people comment I was attempting a dupe QSO. Using N1MM, I must be
doing something wrong when it comes to logging. Would just go back to paper
check logs except for the current Cabrillo requirements and how that would
affect submitting efforts after contests are over.

Amazingly the AMTRAK QRM was not a factor in this contest, was wonderful not to
hear the buzzing & arcing that's usually louder than most of the radio
signals.

Lots of fun!

73, Gary KA1J