[3830] CQ160 SSB F6GOX Single Op HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CQ160 SSB F6GOX Single Op HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 03 Mar 2015 01:18:24 +0000
                    CQ 160-Meter Contest, SSB

Call: F6GOX
Operator(s): F6GOX
Station: F6GOX

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: France
Operating Time (hrs): 26

Total:  QSOs = 501  State/Prov = 12  Countries = 48  Total Score = 154,680

Club:

Comments:

Same antenna than for the CQ160 CW party, one inverted L 20/20 meters. That
means no help from receive antenna system and from my sharp cw filter even if I
have a 2.0K & 1.8K SSB filters from INRAD.

So without no rx antenna, the goal was to do what I can do...

I play the game with the same pleasure than the last month.

The surprise was to do 501 qso and over 150.000 points.

The propagation seems worth than during the cw party. No asia stations was QSO
except RA9Y (18) but how could I listen Asia without rx antennas in the huge
strong EU signals ? All the band was completly full of europeans from this
side... During the night and at my sunrise, nice signals were coming from US
but I lost QSO with many states. So I have made a good decision : increase the
number of radials, only 11 at this time, and built my rx antenna system...

WX all this week-end was rain, rain, and rain...

Thanks for all QSO and see you next contest.

73 Laurent F6GOX