[3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] CWopsT WB5EIN LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Thu, 05 Mar 2015 04:08:25 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 0300Z Mar 5

Call: WB5EIN
Operator(s): WB5EIN
Station: WB5EIN

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: Tupelo, MS
Operating Time (hrs): :40

  160:
   80:
   40:  48     41
   20:  11     11
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total:  59     52  Total Score = 3,068

Club: Deep Dixie CC

Comments:

Shoot!  Missed 60 Qs by a hair.  But, had very high SWR on my Windom, so had to
go out in the dark and try to perform some emergency repairs.  It's still not
fixed, but the SWR is lower--MOST of the time.  It still acts like there is a
intermittent open in the feedline somewhere, or else the insulation has come
off part of the Windom and it's rubbing against a tree limb.  I'll work on that
in the daylight.

But, I really, really appreciate all the Qs.

Highlight:  Having my cross-town buddy, Joe Moffatt, AB5OR, back on CWT after a
long absence due to taking care of children, plus working hard during the day.
When the time changes, y'all will hear Joe on a lot more.

Also, it was great working Eric, NM5M...a buddy from the DFW Contest Group.
What a fabulous operator!

OK, y'all have a great week and we'll see you on the flip side when we have CWA
week!

--73
Dr. Larry S. Anderson, WB5EIN  #1327
Tupelo, MS (birthplace of Elvis)
Rig: Kenwood TS-480SAT (100 w) to Windom at 30 feet