[3830] ARRLDX SSB W0PAN SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB W0PAN SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 00:00:00 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W0PAN
Operator(s): W0PAN
Station: W0PAN

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: AZ
Operating Time (hrs): 17

  160:    0     0
   80:    0     0
   40:   12     6
   20:   38    25
   15:   86    42
   10:  120    48
-------------------
Total:  256   120  Total Score = 92,928

Club: Arizona Outlaws Contest Club

Comments:

Pulled out all the stops on this one.  Picked up a BY, ZM, T32, and UA0 at
0244-0252 on 15 Meters Saturday night - was surprised!!  Beat my game plan by a
bunch.  10 meters was the go to band Saturday and some on Sunday morning; but,
couldn't buy a QSO from anywhere most of the morning on 15 and 20.  Seemed like
the bands deteriorated when I finally watered the vertical - must have jinxed
it.  Managed to snag about 5 of the multi ops on 4 bands with the low power and
vertical in my "HOA" challenged QTH.  Was fun this year - this contest
represented 50 years of active contesting - yikes, that's a long time.