[3830] ARRLDX SSB K7ABV SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k7abvmt@bresnan.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K7ABV SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 01:03:13 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K7ABV
Operator(s): K7ABV
Station: K7ABV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 15

  160:
   80:   13    11
   40:   53    34
   20:  166    66
   15:  220    71
   10:   96    28
-------------------
Total:  548   210  Total Score = 345,240

Club: Northern Rockies DX Association

Comments:

had a good time as usual, 10 meters , for me, never did open to Europe like   a
few years ago...I did all s and p this time out, did call a few cq's but didn't
get anything going so that was ok...at times their was a lot of space between
signals on 15 and 20 meters sunday am..and it as usual, got slow in the
afternoon time slots..thanks to all for a fun weekend, my qrn was way
down..yippee..was trying a new headset out, with mixed results...73 til next
yeaar