[3830] ARRLDX SSB KW7XX SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kw7xx@yahoo.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB KW7XX SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 01:10:56 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: KW7XX
Operator(s): KW7XX
Station: KW7XX

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 18.5

  160:    0     0
   80:   31    18
   40:  223    58
   20:  263    71
   15:  381    72
   10:  103    31
-------------------
Total: 1001   250  Total Score = 750,000

Club: Orca DX and Contest Club

Comments:

Only spent half the normal time in the chair for this contest. With the warm
winter this year I'm already mowing the yard and mulching flower beds.

This was about an 80% Search and Pounce operation.

10m was horrible here in the PNW for the most part. I hear there was one short
EU opening on Saturday early afternoon that I missed. Other than that weak
short JA and SA runs was all I saw.

40m was a lot of fun on Saturday evening/night. I had a great opening to Europe
for almost 3 hrs. With just 2 elements at 55ft it was a very pleasant surprise.

A big thank you to all who worked me. What a great way to spend a big chunk of
time over a weekend!!

Hope to see lots of you in Visalia next month!!

Dean
KW7XX

Yaesu FTdx 5000
Alpha 87A