[3830] ARRLDX SSB K0OU SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k0ou@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K0OU SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 01:25:37 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K0OU
Operator(s): K0OU
Station: K0OU

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: MO
Operating Time (hrs): 24

  160:    1     1
   80:   22    16
   40:   89    45
   20:  252    73
   15:  245    73
   10:  212    58
-------------------
Total:  821   266  Total Score = 652,764

Club: Kansas City Contest Club

Comments:

Condx better on Sunday than they were on Saturday. 99% S&p, just never could
get any runs going even tho I tried. Got more time in than I thot I would. I
think deciphering ssb is much harder than CW. Still good fun. And nice to hear
the high bands open to Eu, JA, and South America all at the same time on Sunday
afternoon. Made for a better mult total than I had on CW. The WPX is next on the
list- C U all then. Tnxfor the Q's and 73 de K0OU