[3830] ARRLDX SSB K9PG SO Unlimited LP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB K9PG SO Unlimited LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 01:28:08 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: K9PG
Operator(s): K9PG
Station: K9PG

Class: SO Unlimited LP
QTH: IL
Operating Time (hrs): 40

  160:   18    14
   80:   62    40
   40:   86    50
   20:  134    69
   15:  235    86
   10:  289    82
-------------------
Total:  824   341  Total Score = 824,341

Club: Society of Midwest Contesters

Comments:

Highlight was completing 5 Band DXCC during the contest... even though it was a
CW Q that was immediately uploaded to LOTW that gave me 100 confirmed on 80m,
thanks OZ1ADL.

Heard (and recorded) a Ukraine station get into a freq fight with a German
station.... swearing.... and saying "Remember 1941.... Remember
1945....." sure didn't expect that.  Then I heard the friendliest freq
fight between HA1AG and IR4M.

And it appears that Congrats are in order to ZF2DX for breaking my low power
world record that was set in 2004... way to go Kevin.

Multi-band QSOs
2 bands 57
3 bands 29
4 bands 12
5 bands 26
6 bands 13

The following stations were worked on 6 bands:
TI5W 6Y2M 8P5A P49Y PJ2T PJ4G
C6ATF V26M KH7XX C6ANA C6ANM E7DX
TI5M