[3830] ARRLDX SSB W3FIZ SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, w3fiz@aol.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB W3FIZ SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 01:37:58 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W3FIZ
Operator(s): W3FIZ
Station: W3FIZ

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: Pa
Operating Time (hrs): 18

  160:    1     1
   80:   60    35
   40:  134    59
   20:  296    82
   15:  316    87
   10:  291    79
-------------------
Total: 1098   343  Total Score = 1,129,842

Club: Frankford Radio Club

Comments:

Well some know and some don't. I retired Friday the 6th yea I know bad timing.
Any way BIG party Friday night. Didn't leave with a lamp shade on my head but
close.Didn't get up till about noon. Long story  short felt pretty beat up.
Thank to all the DX out there. All equipment worked good. Had fun when the
Motrin kicked in. See ya all next year

                                       Pat/FiZ