[3830] ARRLDX SSB N8UM SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n8um@comcast.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N8UM SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 02:15:45 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N8UM
Operator(s): N8UM
Station: N8UM

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: TN
Operating Time (hrs): 26.0

  160:    9     7
   80:  115    63
   40:  181    76
   20:  233    82
   15:  307    84
   10:  242   726
-------------------
Total: 1087   383  Total Score = 1,248,963

Club: Tennessee Contest Group

Comments:

Ten meters was not as kind to me as it was to others.  Every contact on the high
bands was a struggle this weekend.  Maybe it was the fact that all my mono band
antennas include a dummy load as part of the system ?  Low bands were great and
I found new ways to use N1MM for split operation on 40 and 80 (nice job
developers and beta testers!).

Poor sleep schedules the week before led to a lot of off time on Sunday and
watching Letterman during the EU sunrise on Friday night.   I miss using all
the N1MM function keys during the phone test.

There is hope for out of control pileups.  I noted several DX stations that
used KH6BZF (SK) politically incorrect techniques to maintain sanity and rates.
 Nice job!