[3830] ARRLDX SSB W7WA SOSB/40 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB W7WA SOSB/40 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 09 Mar 2015 19:49:52 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: W7WA
Operator(s): W7WA
Station: W7WA

Class: SOSB/40 HP
QTH:
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:
   40: 1146    94
   20:
   15:
   10:
-------------------
Total: 1146    94  Total Score = 323,172

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

In one word the overall band conditions from my location were good.  In more
detail, as during cw last month the path to Europe was less than ideal,
especially Friday evening.  Mostly s & p to Europe the first night.
Saturday evening I was able to get some brief runs to Europe on simplex and
cross band. Two thirds of my qsos were Japan or Australia (630 JA, 121 VK).
Generally excellent propagation and activity from JA except for about two hours
of high absorption Sunday morning.

73 Dan