[3830] ARRLDX SSB TO1A(F5HRY) SOSB/10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, f5hry@wanadoo.fr
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB TO1A(F5HRY) SOSB/10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 21:29:43 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: TO1A
Operator(s): F5HRY
Station: FY5KE

Class: SOSB/10 HP
QTH: Kourou
Operating Time (hrs): 26

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10: 3850    59
-------------------
Total: 3850    59  Total Score = 680,919

Club:

Comments:

800 Q's above my previous entry in the same category in 2013. No way to find the
rare LB, YT, NU and NT mults, eventhough some seemed to be active ...

However, fun as usual, and a pleasure to work only NA stations. I just wonder
if some of the NA guys are really using computer logging : I worked 262 dupes
(!), some of them - but not all - being due to fake spots. For those related to
fake spots, my question is : Do people listen before calling ? When I heard the
"fake spot flare effect" coming on, I gave my callsign slowly after
each QSO. But the dupes went on and on again, until the flare effect faded ...

CU in the next one.

Vy 73,
Herve F5HRY (op at FY5KE)