[3830] ARRLDX SSB N1LN SO Unlimited HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, bemeier@bellsouth.net
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB N1LN SO Unlimited HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 10 Mar 2015 22:54:48 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: N1LN
Operator(s): N1LN
Station: N1LN

Class: SO Unlimited HP
QTH: N1LN
Operating Time (hrs):

  160:
   80:   77    44
   40:  139    56
   20:  214    58
   15:  205    69
   10:  233    59
-------------------
Total:  868   286  Total Score = 744,744

Club: Potomac Valley Radio Club

Comments:

I was not up for a single op major effort but still wanted to give out the NC
multiplier and make sure recent antenna repairs had gone well and the station
would be ready for a M2 WPX-SSB entry in a few weeks.  With the exception of a
couple runs on 10 and 15 meters I spent the rest of my time enjoying the N1MM+
CTRL up or down arrow feature running cluster spots.  At one time, even with
call sign validation, a burst rate of 300 Qs per hour was attained.  Conditions
on all but 20 meters seemed excellent. Signals were much stronger on 10 and 15
while 20 was a distant third.

Thanks for the Qs and hope for as good or better conditions at the end of
March.

73,
Bruce N1LN