[3830] CWopsT N5AW LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, n5aw@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] CWopsT N5AW LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 20:09:48 +0000
                    CWops Mini-CWT Test - 1900Z Mar 11

Call: N5AW
Operator(s): N5AW
Station: N5AW

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: TX
Operating Time (hrs): 0:57

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:  11      6
   15:  27     22
   10:  25     25
-------------------
Total:  63     53  Total Score = 3,339

Club: Central Texas DX and Contest Club

Comments:

My apologies to N6NC - when I went to send him my exchange the keyer went crazy.
could not get it to quit sending dashes and then just solid key down. Finally
had to turn the radio off and reboot the logging program. Never happened
before.

Experimented with using cluster spots for the first time. I can see how it
could make a difference in multipliers (uniques) but I'll have to get much
better at SO2R for it to make much difference in QSO totals.

Some obviously did not get the message about this being a QRS session. Tried to
politely tell a few.