[3830] ARRLDX SSB ED1R M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, jesus.ec1kr@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] ARRLDX SSB ED1R M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Wed, 11 Mar 2015 21:03:03 +0000
                    ARRL DX Contest, SSB

Call: ED1R
Operator(s): EC1KR EC4DX EA4AOC
Station: ED1R

Class: M/S HP
QTH: AVILA
Operating Time (hrs): 48

  160:   21    12
   80:  220    37
   40: 1074    57
   20: 1007    61
   15: 1248    59
   10: 1597    55
-------------------
Total: 5167   281  Total Score = 4,265,580

Club: EA Contest Club

Comments:

Our intention was to participate in M2 but only went 3 operators and finally we
work as MS.

Murphy was visiting (first time wpx rtty and now arrl ssb), problems RXing
antennas 80 & 160, have lost mults always usually work in low bands,
problems with voicekeyer at start, problems with PC Running station...

At least we enjoyed with the big pile ups, definitely one of the best contests
or perhaps the best ;-)

Congrats on the great results of other colleagues and especially ED7P from
Sevilla southern Spain in MS.

CU next Contest.

73 de ED1R Contest Team ARRL SSB 2014
Ops EC1KR EC4DX EA4AOC