[3830] NA Sprint RTTY K6UFO LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, k6ufo@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY K6UFO LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 03:13:05 +0000
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - March

Call: K6UFO
Operator(s): K6UFO
Station: K6UFO

Class: Single Op LP
QTH: NY
Operating Time (hrs): 1
Remote Operation

   80:   6      .17
   40:  27      .50
   20:  12      .33
---------------------
Total:  45     Mults = 21  Total Score = 945

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Diddlers and Cohorts

Comments:

I told Team Manager K6MR that I "might" get on for an hour,
and he held me to it - assigning me to a Team and waiting for me
on the air.  I got on remote to New York, and even though the audio
was a little rough (too many people streaming video on Saturday night?)
I managed to work a bunch.

Starting at 0200z, 20m was pretty abandoned, though several loud West
Coasters were easily worked.

Starting at 0220z, 40m was rocking, the biggest problem was having to
wait around to see who's frequency it would be.

I saved my last 10 minutes for 80m which had some loud East Coasters,
so I feel like I did well on Mults for only one hour. Thanks,

K6UFO Mork in York

20m: 5 el at 120ft
40m: 2 el at 140ft
80m: Vertical