[3830] NA Sprint RTTY KW8N HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, kw8n@aol.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY KW8N HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 04:23:45 +0000
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - March

Call: KW8N
Operator(s): KW8N
Station: KW8N

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: OH
Operating Time (hrs): 4.0

   80:   33     1.0
   40:   50     1.5
   20:   46     1.5
---------------------

Club: Mad River Radio Club

Team:

Comments:

This was quite an experience for me.  First time ever on RTTY period, therefore
first RTTY contest ever.  Just got it hooked up and integrated with WinTest
less than an hour before the Sprint.  Learned a lot, I had too, because there
was so much to learn!  Thanks for everyone's patience as I muddled through some
situations.  I will know more next time, obviously.

Seemed like a lot of folks did not get to 80 meters or else they went to bed?

73 Bob KW8N