[3830] Commonwealth VK3JA Open-24 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, vk3ja@aol.com
Subject: [3830] Commonwealth VK3JA Open-24 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 15 Mar 2015 08:56:10 +0000
                    RSGB Commonwealth Contest

Call: VK3JA
Operator(s): VK3JA
Station: VK3JA

Class: Open-24 HP
QTH: Rural Melbourne
Operating Time (hrs): 11

------------
   80:   10
   40:   92
   20:  214
   15:   44
   10:   40
------------
Total:  400  Total Score = 4,400

Club: VK Contest Club

Comments:

Very disappointing run for me.  Condx started out very good but too many lengthy
periods of very spotty activity.  The VE's seemed to be posting very high QSO
counts but from VK3 prop to the UK was very spotty.  Ten meters was a big
disappointment and 15 also was very slow from my QTH.  20 meters was the
workhorse band and 40 at VK3 sunrise was pretty good.

Thanks to all who called.
73 Steve