[3830] NA Sprint RTTY K9YC HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] NA Sprint RTTY K9YC HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 16 Mar 2015 01:55:51 +0000
                    NA Sprint RTTY Contest - March

Call: K9YC
Operator(s): K9YC
Station: K9YC

Class: Single Op HP
QTH: SCV
Operating Time (hrs): 4

   80:   40       1
   40:   56       2
   20:   60      30
---------------------

Club: Northern California Contest Club

Team: NCCC Diddlers and Cohorts

Comments:

This was a full time effort, less about 15 minutes trying to fix some sort of
bug with control of the YCCC SO2R Box from Logger Plus. I never did get it
working, so SO2R was pretty ineffective.

It's been a LOOONG time since I worked a RTTY Sprint, and I sure was rusty.
Could have used the practice, but the XYL wanted dinner out.

Thanks for all the Qs, especially the NV and OR stations who found me on 20M.