[3830] WiQP NE9U SO Mobile LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, ne9u@arrl.net
Subject: [3830] WiQP NE9U SO Mobile LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 17 Mar 2015 01:35:08 +0000
                    Wisconsin QSO Party

Call: NE9U
Operator(s): NE9U
Station: NE9U

Class: SO Mobile LP
QTH: wi
Operating Time (hrs): 7

  160:
   80:     31        6
   40:    454       47
   20:    291
   15:
   10:
    6:
    2:              35
  UHF:
------------------------
Total:    776       88  Mults = 79  Total Score = 201,629.0

Club: Central Wisconsin Radio Amateurs

Comments:

I think this is the 24th year we have been doing this mobile adventure!
Our radios keep getting smaller and better and our antennas keep getting bigger
and better!!!
My usual partners, N9BCA and KK9K weren't able to participate this year due to
family illnesses, so N9ISN volunteered to be my driver.  Thanks Al!  We
modified my posted route a bit to just be a big loop instead of ending up north
at the cabin.  We ran out of time anyway to hit those northerly
counties...finished up in Langlade.

Everything went well...no problems to note.

The weather was balmy for Wisconsin....good for the mobiles...bad for
participation.  It also didn't help that the biggest most exciting Wisconsin
Badger basketball game of the year was on TV....I think that kept a lot of
casual operators out of the shack...and our Mult and QSO totals down.  My best
year ever was 2013 during a snowstorm...that kept people in the house on their
radios!!!

KK9K and N9BCA say they will be back for Michigan in about a month.  Then we
can do our usually up north adventure and get Art's Steak!!!