[3830] Rus DX N5NU SOSB/15 QRP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX N5NU SOSB/15 QRP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Sun, 22 Mar 2015 05:06:17 +0000
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: N5NU
Operator(s): N5NU
Station: N5NU

Class: SOSB/15 QRP
QTH: STX
Operating Time (hrs): 2.4

  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:   54     3        14        0
   10:
Total:   54     3        14        0  Total Score = 2,142

Club: DFW Contest Group

Comments:

5w and portable delta loop on solar power.

Conditions pretty lousy here as the bands were obviously still in recovery mode
from the flare.  Heard the East Coast working loads of Europeans that I couldn't
even hear.

15m sounded like 10m as DX stations would range from s2 to s8 in the same CQ...
seemed like the band yo-yo'ed quite a bit.  Think this contest is worth giving a
more serious effort to, as the participation seemed pretty decent.

Thanks for digging my signal out of the noise!

73, Jason N5NU