[3830] Rus DX K7RL SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX K7RL SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 00:34:33 +0000
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: K7RL
Operator(s): K7RL
Station: K7RL

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: WA
Operating Time (hrs): 23
Radios: SO2R

  160:    5      0        3         0
   80:   30      2       12         2
   40:  174     51       52        16
   20:  372    173       66        67
   15:  127     94       33        15
   10:    7      8        9         0
Total:  715    328      175       100  Total Score = 1,669,250

Club: Western Washington DX Club

Comments:

Difficult conditions, to say the least. 20m was good into Russia and provided
some nice runs (it would have been a very long contest if not for 20m). 10m was
extremely poor for DX, and 15m was spotty with not much DX outside of Asia.

40m was fair, but I think the poor conditions must have scared off most casual
operators as the only ones left seemed to be hardcore contesters. Not many
stations to work outside of EU and Russia. Even stateside was brutally slow.

Made the executive decision to pull the plug an hour early as I just couldn’t
find any new stations to work.

Many thanks to all of the Russian stations for a great turn out, and thanks to
all for the Qs.

73, Mitch, K7RL