[3830] Rus DX ES5TV SO Mixed HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] Rus DX ES5TV SO Mixed HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 23 Mar 2015 23:26:15 +0000
                    Russian DX Contest

Call: ES5TV
Operator(s): ES5TV
Station: ES5TV

Class: SO Mixed HP
QTH: Jogeva
Operating Time (hrs): 24
Radios: SO2R

  160:   170    ˇ6      47        55
   80:   218    105      63        63
   40:   384    340      79        65
   20:   208    424      90        70
   15:   300    351      98        73
   10:   155    154      83        52
Total:  1435   1380     460       378  Total Score = 13,842,084

Club:

Comments:

had been a while since my last SO contest and felt a bit rusty. Probably messed
up the strategy a bit sticking to the high bands and SSB for quite some time.
Kim really built a horrifying lead in the first half of the contest. That made
catching up even more interesting. Still my best was good enough. Faboulous
effort by Kim! Let's see what the log checking will tell.

Conditions were not great indeed but tolerable. Some absolutely fantastic DX
signals on 80 and 160 before the sunrise. VA2WA, NP4Z and K1LZ were booming on
160 like local stations. Unbelievable.

I was also positively surprised by the aboundance of TA newcomers. Other
regions the seemed to be enjoying rise of activity were IT9, VU and HS in my
mind.

cu in WPX!