[3830] WPX SSB ES1O M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, keven4545@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB ES1O M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 00:11:02 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: ES1O
Operator(s): ES6ME ES2UK ES2DTS ES2SDA ES4RAO ES2MLY
Station: ES1O

Class: M/S HP
QTH: KO29IK
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:   37
   80:  281
   40:  284
   20: 1002
   15:  246
   10:   29
------------

Club:

Comments:

Another great contest this year. Nice to see so much activity on 20 & 40
meters. 80m opening in 2nd day was absolutly awesome, so there we grab some new
WPX. 10m was disappointment, only 29 QSO. Propagation there was very bad this
year in Estonia. 15 meter surprised us veey much, almost 12P.M local time we've
heard SA - 5.9+ 10.
Thank you all for nice contest and all of you, who give us a points.

73 and see you next year!
ES6ME
Keven

 Band     QSOs     Pts  WPX