[3830] WPX SSB WN6K SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, wn6k@sbcglobal.net
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB WN6K SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 03:03:34 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: WN6K
Operator(s): WN6K
Station: WN6K

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: Vista, CA
Operating Time (hrs): 36

------------
  160:    1
   80:   19
   40:  233
   20:  184
   15:  674
   10:  534
------------

Club: Southern California Contest Club

Comments:

Big difference from last weekends doldrums - Sunday didn't feel as good but with
a good combo of S/P along with a Park & Ride, I amassed a record score for
me for this contest. Last year, I made a record but smashed it this year.

In order make sure I had a voice to last the entire contest, I made use of the
voice keyer and got quite a few snarky comments about the callsign reading by
the computer but at the end, I still had a one.

WN6K, Paul