[3830] WPX SSB NR7DX(N9RV) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB NR7DX(N9RV) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 15:18:30 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NR7DX
Operator(s): N9RV
Station: N9RV

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: MT
Operating Time (hrs): 36
Radios: SO2R

------------
  160:
   80:   17
   40:  700
   20: 1030
   15: 1304
   10:  461
------------

Club: Northern Rockies DX Association

Comments:

Quite a few nagging station problems here, but none affected the fun of this
contest.  Lots of DX on right through the second night, but boy the bands were
sure strange on Sunday!  No signals coming in on 15 meters except South America
several hours after sunrise.  Finally I started hearing some Texas guys.

Glad you can work USA for 1 point in this contest now, because it would be been
awful on Sunday without stateside.

20m was open to EU almost all day on 20m on Sunday, but only the loud guys that
I had already worked on Saturday.  Many of them renewed their acquaintance by
coming by to steal my run frequencies.  I was like a hobo this weekend!

Thanks to the Northern Rockies Club for loaning me the call.