[3830] WPX SSB PX2A(PY2EL) SO(A)SB10 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, lucin_ricardo@yahoo.ca
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB PX2A(PY2EL) SO(A)SB10 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 17:04:06 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: PX2A
Operator(s): PY2EL
Station: PY2LED

Class: SO(A)SB10 HP
QTH: Alto da Serra - S.P.
Operating Time (hrs): 34

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10: 2843
------------

Club: Rio DX Group

Comments:

First of all, I would like to thank once again PY2PT, PY2SHF and PY2LED to allow
me to use their contest station. Good company of the friends PX2F (PY2PT) on 15
meters and ZV2K (PY2SHF) on 20 meters. We shared the same radio�'s room as
usual.

Matters:
I decided not to use either the IC7600 or TS590 at this time, because I wanted
to try a Kenwood TS 2000. What a bad choice ! On the first night was really
upset with the radio�'s performance and very poor selectivity, making me to
change the frequencies all the time during the contest. Honestly I missed an
old FT1000D or IC781.

We had no electricity during our Sunday afternoon and we were forced to use
generator and only 100W output. Only a miracle could save my contest. 

Anyways, we had a great time together, weather was nice, antennas systems and
rotators all working well. No more surprises!

Working conditions:
Kenwood TS 2000
Amplifier: Alpha 78 (1KW)
Antennas: 6 el x 6 el x 6 el Yagi ( 5 / 15 / 25 meters high)

Let�'s try to break the WR for the Assisted class on the WPX CW contest in the
next weeks.
See you in the contests

Rick PY2EL (PX2X / PX2A / ZV2K contest team member)
.