[3830] WPX SSB IH9A(IT9SPB) SOSB80 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, it9spb@gmail.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB IH9A(IT9SPB) SOSB80 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 17:10:54 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: IH9A
Operator(s): IT9SPB
Station: IH9A

Class: SOSB80 HP
QTH: JM56XU
Operating Time (hrs): 25

------------
  160:
   80: 1106
   40:
   20:
   15:
   10:
------------

Club: Italian Contest Club

Comments:

What about....!!!
wonderful experience sterting with the location and setup to try to do well
without having to have regrets for not having done well the weather conditions
were not so good,however, we have assembled the setup even in the rain and
wind;
it was really nice to hear how USA,CANADA, and JA if they were around the
corner.
i want to tnx my frind paul supporter IT9MYB for mounting the Setup and for the
assistance given to me during the culinary contest.

Elecraft K3
2 Vertical Antennas x 80m in phase with 120 radial.
3 Beverage USA/EU/ASIA 240m log for single beverage.

TNX to @LL cu next time INSHALLAH........