[3830] WPX SSB OK8NM(OM6NM) SO(A)SB15 HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB OK8NM(OM6NM) SO(A)SB15 HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 17:12:59 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: OK8NM
Operator(s): OM6NM
Station: OK1RF/OK1RI

Class: SO(A)SB15 HP
QTH: Brezina
Operating Time (hrs): 34.16

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:
   20:
   15: 2314
   10:
------------

Club: Florida Contest Group

Comments:

Several personal unexpected problems of our friends let the OL4A team out of the
game this year in M2 of SSB leg. Just because of that I had a chance to operate
alone on 15 m.
Saturday early morning less then usual JA opening but very nice opening to US
in the late afternoon and west coast QSO in magic peaks. I observed more then
usual number of stations from Thailand and Malaysia and not optimal hours rates
on Sunday to US due to evident worse condx after A increasing.

Thanks a lot to everyone I could write down into my log and my respect and
special congratulation to 4X7R and OL7M for their results.

See you soon again

Norbert, OM6NM