[3830] WPX SSB TM5A(F5VHJ) SOAB HP

To: 3830@contesting.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB TM5A(F5VHJ) SOAB HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 18:34:27 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: TM5A
Operator(s): F5VHJ
Station: TM5A

Class: SOAB HP
QTH: France
Operating Time (hrs): 34

------------
  160:
   80:
   40:  243
   20:  919
   15:  759
   10:   56
------------

Club: Chiltern DX Club

Comments:

High point was Martti Laine calling in to say hello! Always a treat to talk to
him . 10 was a disappointment to USA on Sunday but lots of fun on Saturday.
Lots of BY and JA's in the contest.
I was surprised how well my tribander got out.
It was a nice change to operate from the home station.
However, will try to be some where else next year for the contest.
Many thanks to all who called and give me points.