[3830] WPX SSB IB9T M/S HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, it9blb@infcom.it
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB IB9T M/S HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 21:22:32 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: IB9T
Operator(s): IT9BLB IT9RBW IT9VDQ IT9ZMX IZ2WFL
Station: IB9T

Class: M/S HP
QTH: Palermo-JM68QE
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:   12
   80:   52
   40:  303
   20: 2144
   15: 1328
   10: 1035
------------

Club: ARIPA DX Team

Comments:

Our usual main target has been achieved: the 2015 score is better than
our previous one. Nice goal!!
We run a good race with no Murphy's QRM. Propagation on the bands asked a
continuous updating of the strategy and it gave us a lot of fun and some
trill more.
The poor setup on 40m was, as in all contests of our, the real limit to
IB9T's final result..... That's what we can, that's what we have.
We liked the show, on Live Contest Score's page, of the FB competition
for the top category's slots: congrats to EI7M, E7DX and IR4M for their
efforts. Missed TM6M.
Thanks to the EB3CW crew for our funny direct competition.

See you on next CW leg!

Joe, IT9BLB
one of IB9T