[3830] WPX SSB PJ2T M/M HP

To: 3830@contesting.com, dl8obq@thielke.cc
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB PJ2T M/M HP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Mon, 30 Mar 2015 21:38:42 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: PJ2T
Operator(s): PA1CC RW0CN VA7AM VE7MID N4RV W0CG DL8OBQ
Station: PJ2T

Class: M/M HP
QTH: Signal Point
Operating Time (hrs): 48

------------
  160:     4
   80:   414
   40:  1620
   20:  2455
   15:  3152
   10:  3464
------------

Club:

Comments:

We decided to do M/M because more fun for everyone.
But we were short of people. Therefore our score is very good and higher than
expected.
Special thanks to Mike, RW0CN who did a great good job especially at 40m.

Our score is higher than the actual SA record and we hope it stays after log
checking.

Congrats to CN2AA for very impressive score!
That's impossible from here.

Thanks for the QSOs!

73,
Uli, DL8OBQ for PJ2T team