[3830] WPX SSB NM2O SOAB LP

To: 3830@contesting.com, nm2o@outlook.com
Subject: [3830] WPX SSB NM2O SOAB LP
From: webform@b4h.net
Date: Tue, 31 Mar 2015 00:45:32 +0000
                    CQWW WPX Contest, SSB

Call: NM2O
Operator(s): NM2O
Station: NM2O

Class: SOAB LP
QTH: NNY
Operating Time (hrs): 7

------------
  160:
   80:   49
   40:   52
   20:   64
   15:  110
   10:    6
------------

Club: Yankee Clipper Contest Club

Comments:

WPX is my favorite contest, plenty of activity and there is always another mult
to work.

It was fun to hand out the NM2 mult and to get spotted once on 80M. It was
interesting to see who responded to the spot. On Sunday, I got many 'thanks for
a new one' comment.

Competition grows every year and the stations from West Africa were simply very
loud here and easy to work. It will be interesting to see how the scores develop
from Morocco and Cape Verde in the future.